Hello From Oregon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kriznac

Reaction score
I just got into brewing beer a few weeks ago and so far I am loving it. I had been wanting to try it for quite some time and ended up getting a brew kit for Christmas. Within 3 days I had 15 gal of beer going. The first two were all extract recipes using Coopers LME. That was so much fun two days later I was at my LHBS and bought a 6 gal better bottle and ingredients for a partial mash stout. I have already learned a lot and hope to try my hand at an all grain recipe within the next few months.

Where abouts in Oregon are you? My inlaws live in Redmond and we visit there every few months.. I LOVE that friggin state.

Oh wait.. Albany it says right there. Anywho welcome, non sales tax paying citizen :p (jealous)

Welcome fellow Albany resident!

Definitely check out Corvallis Homebrew supply - Joel is great, his recipies are good, and the prices fair.

Corvallis Homebrew Supply is where I got the recipe and ingredients for the stout I have brewing. I definetly liked the place, very helpful and friendly and most of patient with a noob like myself. BTW, I just finished bottling my first homebrew!:)

Back