Hello from North Houston

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been brewing now for about 18 months and have around 60 gallons under my belt so far all though I have never done one solo. I brew with several friends and we try to make a party of our brew and bottling sessions. If anyone is in the area consider this an open invitation to the next brewing session.

We just finished an oatmeal stout and a brown porter which are currently bottle conditioning. I think the next brews will be a cream ale and a graff.

I am glad I stumbled on to the forum. Happy brewing!

hi from the northwest side.

BIY has a three tier setup they will let you use. you can brew right in the parking lot, and if you need anything you are just a few step away.

BTW, check out your local homebrew club at www.thekgb.org
Some great brewers in the club and always willing to help out new brewers.

cheers!

hi from the northwest side.

BIY has a three tier setup they will let you use. you can brew right in the parking lot, and if you need anything you are just a few step away.

BTW, check out your local homebrew club at www.thekgb.org
Some great brewers in the club and always willing to help out new brewers.

cheers!

Thanks for the info. I have heard of that brew club. I have heard a few guys inside BIY talking about then while inside the store.

Hard Head,

do you go all grain or partial mash. We are partial mash at the moment but I am looking into the equipment to do full grain.

I have done both, i usually just stick with partial mash (4 kids=no extra time)
on my all-grain i didnt use any expensive eqip, just a 10 gallon igloo water cooler w/ mesh for steeping grain soak quite easy really and worked great.

Back