Hello from Niles, MI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wcrooker

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello to everyone on here. I just joined but I've been using this site alot for info and advice and this has been my greatest resource. I brewed my first batch probably about 4 years ago out of a brewers best kit. It didn't turn out so well, my sanitation wasn't every good, fermentor got to hot(brewed in June) and didn't use enough priming sugar. So that was the last batch until the brewing bug hit me in February. Well needless to say I went all out this time around, did hours and days worth of research and then dived in. I first brewed an amber ale kit form Northern Brewer and I was hooked, since then I made the transition to AG and haven't looked back since. But thanks again everyone for being a great community of homebrewers!

Welcome. Check out the sanitation forum for great info on reducing problems in your techniques. I know I've learned alot.

Back