Hello from NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choptop

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm a new homebrewer from Graham, NC. Somebody recommended this site to me today at the Big Brew event at the new Fullsteam Brewery in Durham. I'm just starting out with whole homebrewing thing, so take it easy on me. I love to cook and I love to drink, so i figured this should be the next logical step. :mug:

Welcome to the forum. You'll find a lot of good info and good folks here. BTW, who recommended you join?

Honestly, I'm terrible with names. They tend to slip out of my head within minutes of meeting someone. It was a tall blond guy with glasses, and I'm 99% sure he's from Durham, but I couldn't tell you his name if you put a gun to my head. He reserves all rights to be annoyed if he reads this.

Ah the tall blonde guy with glasses is not on HBT yet even though I pressure him into it all the time. It was I whom recommended it to you. I am glad you found the site and signed up.

-Mike

Welcome to a great forum. I was there Saturday as well. Did you brew at the event? I'm trying to figure out which person you were.

Sorry about the mix-up Mike. I took in equal parts beer and info by the end of the day, and must have muddled my details. Thanks again for all the info you gave me, btw.

KBI, I wasn't brewing, I was just there for a while to spectate. I was the kinda short guy with glasses, wearing a black tshirt with a mexican day of the dead skull on it.

Moving to NC in June, most likely to the Triangle (which is home for me). You've found the best homebrew site going, and some really knowledgeable NC brewers hang out here, too.

Moving to NC in June, most likely to the Triangle (which is home for me). You've found the best homebrew site going, and some really knowledgeable NC brewers hang out here, too.

Always room for another Deadhead!
Let me know when you get here

Back