Hello from Muskegon, Michigan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

furryjeff1

Reaction score
I am fairly new to brewing, just completed my fifth batch.

I love Belgian styles and am looking forward to elevating my skills to be able to produce some good ones.

I'm a member of the local homebrew club, The Muskegon Ottawa Brewers, aka The MOB.

Welcome!

On a bit of an unrelated note, if you happen to know, do the Muskegon Lumberjacks still exist? I always liked the name of your city! I don't know why!

The Lumberjacks became The Fury...and then re-became (is that a word?) The Lumberjacks! They are a USHL Juniors team and doing pretty well this year.

furryjeff1 said:
The Lumberjacks became The Fury...and then re-became (is that a word?) The Lumberjacks! They are a USHL Juniors team and doing pretty well this year.

That's good to hear! I think they were affiliated with the Penguins once upon a time. Now I think it's the WBS Baby Pens and the Wheeling Nailers. Either way, I still love the name and still have an affinity toward the team. Glad to hear they're doing well!

Back