Hello from Montreal!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EricR

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I stumbled across this forum a little over a year ago and since then have spent much time lurking, reading discussions and following advice given to other users. Recently I decided that it was time to get more involved, more hands on and more informed on the process of making one of my favorite drinks. So here I am, I look forward to discussing with you all!

:mug:

Hey! I'm also from montreal....

Going to do my first try in the brew making process very soon.

Where do you shop for your equipement? I saw ''choppe a barrock'' in an add, I am going there on friday.

Hey guys thanks for the warm welcome, good to see some fellow montrealers on here!

Spent an evening up there last week... perfer your city in the summer :) Though, there was little snow!

Spent an evening up there last week... perfer your city in the summer :) Though, there was little snow!

Yes, it is beautiful here in the spring and summer and fall, a little bitter in the winter, but we've been graced with mild weather this year. In fact, I've only had to shovel my driveway twice since November, which is approximately 1/100th of the norm! hahaha

I've never actually toured their brewery, it is located in Chambly, not too far from Montreal but I've never made the trip myself.

Back