Hello from Mo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guittarmaster

Reaction score
Hello,

First off, I've been brewing beer for about three years now and have been visiting this site regularly through the whole time. I started off brewing on my buddies equipment until I saved up for my own. I'm brewing all all-grain batches. It's something of a testament of HBT's quality that I've gone this long without the need to post!

I made an electric keggle and keg MT. I used schematics I found on another site for my electric controller, It's 220 V and uses a 4500W element.

Now I'm moving into keging and am in the process of building a coffin keezer using a new Frigidaire 8.8 CF! That's actually what motivated me to finally sign up. I've spent a lot of time researching plans but it seems that after every evening of working on it I'm face with more decisions to make than I originally anticipated.

I haven't yet found a build with lots of measurements so I thought I was going to try to document it and bounce lots ideas off those of you who've build one.

I"ll write something up later when I get off work to post lots of pics. I know how much members here like to see pictures!

Back