Hello From Missouri

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy981

Reaction score
Hello Just wanted to see who all is in my area. Im from Springfield MO and if anyone else is big into homebrewing around here I can use all the advice you have to offer. My first batch is in the primary right now and i cant wait to try it.

Springburg! I went to high school there, Parkview - class of '78. My dad was the pastor of First and Calvary Presbyterian next to the Hammond's Center for years. Well, welcome to HBT! Hope you find this place to be everything you could ask for.

Don't know about springfield but the guys in ST. Louis got it tough
Cold as hell in the winter and hot as Hades in the summer.

Welcome to the forum

I went to Jr High and HS in Columbia many years ago. I still go back regularly to visit family.... and Flat Branch!

I live in a semi-rural area southwest of St. Louis but I work in town - a 50 mile roundtrip commute every day :eek:

The STLbrews homebrewing club just upgraded to a nice new forum. It's a good place to check in for more local brewing news:
http://www.stlbrews.org/phpbb2/index.php

Don't live there now, but born and raised in KC, MO. Welcome to the forum!

Latest posts

Back