Hello from mid-west USA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aa_atw

Reaction score
Hey all,
Wanted to say hello to all the memebers of this forum and your dedication to supporting new brewers with your outstanding experience.
I am new to brewing (2 weeks now) but have absorbed some experience from reading hours and hours of your forums. thanks.
I am currently in the Midwest USA, but since I am military, I will be back on the east coast and jumping out of airplanes again in a few months.
I have my degree in mechanical engineering and hope I can provide some useful feedback to this community after getting some actual experience.
My initial advice to all other new brewers is to take into consideration that many thread responses are written by drunk people and take an average of the responses to ascertain the truth. (LOL)
It seems to me from researching forums is that people just need to leave your brew alone after its in the primary, and then leave it alone once you bottle. thanks all. Andy

Back