Hello from Michigan!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DOC123

Reaction score
Hello all! I've been brewing for about 2yrs now and have been brewing all-grain for about a year and a half. I've been searching around this site for some answers to my questions and all I have to say is this site has been very helpful. I figured it was time to get logged in and try to help some like I have been helped. I've made some pretty cool projects that I would love to share with you guys and get some feedback. thanks again.

Welcome to HBT. Where in Michigan are you? I live in Michigan for most of my youth, while I'd never move back I have fond memories of the state.

Welcome to HBT. Where in Michigan are you? I live in Michigan for most of my youth, while I'd never move back I have fond memories of the state.

I don't know if I've ever seen you mention that before, McKbrew. What part are you from?

Welcome Doc, I no longer live in Michigan, but I grew up just south of Lansing.

I don't know if I've ever seen you mention that before, McKbrew. What part are you from?

I lived in the Northern LP, in Ogemaw County. Had quite a bit of family in the Muir/Ionia area though, and my Grandfather worked at an auto plant in Lansing for years.

I lived in the Northern LP, in Ogemaw County. Had quite a bit of family in the Muir/Ionia area though, and my Grandfather worked at an auto plant in Lansing for years.

How about that, so did mine. Fisher Body, I think.

Love the Northern LP, we used to go up to Clare and Roscommon frequently.

They are going to start tearing it down. They have already leveled and removed the Old Plant on MLK/Logan. Its sad its turning into a wasteland over there.

Just like the old Lindell Drop Forge plant--last time I drove by that, it was all barren (my dad used to work there).

Welcome from Warren, MI. Grew up in St. Clair Shores.

Where in SCS do you live Q2XL? I lived around 12 and Little Mack, graduated Lake Shore High School in 1999.

Cheers to the Michiganders!!:mug:

I live in Bruce Township, which is about an hour north of Detroit.

Back