Hello from MI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekranzusch

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I've Been home brewing for a few months now and reading up on all-grain brewing to jump to the next step (for me). This site has been a lot of help in a lot of different ways, so I decided to finally sign up.

I've been a long time fan of beer (originally from WI), and had been talking to my wife about taking up home brewing, when she got me a kit for our wedding anniversary. Going without saying, she really likes good beer too.

Ugh, better get to work.

:ban:

Welcome from Grand Blanc! We've got a ton of other homebrewers from around the state on here, and a wealth of information at your disposal. Good luck making the jump to AG. You'll never turn back after that!

Welcome...
You are not far from me. I would also like to welcome you to check out the best homebrew club in MI. The PrimeTime Brewers in GR.
If you would like or need any help with anything brewing feel free to ask me. When I brew I will usually have several people over to help or watch so you are welcome to do that too.

Greetings from Reed City! FYI - There is a beer festival going on in Ludington on the 22nd! If you have some homebrew ready, they are having a competition and you can get some great feedback from the judges, or even win a prize! There is still a few days to get your entry to them.

First Annual Suds on the Shore Micro Brew Festival and Home Brew Competition

Maybe I'll see you there?

Welcome from Holland!

Do you get your supplies locally? Siciliano's is a long drive for me, and I keep hoping that there's one closer that I just never knew about.

Wow, what an awesome welcome!!!! Thanks everyone. I knew that this community seemed like a great group!

Ok, down to business.

Welcome from Grand Blanc! We've got a ton of other homebrewers from around the state on here, and a wealth of information at your disposal. Good luck making the jump to AG. You'll never turn back after that!

Definately looking forward to AG!!! I have a buddy who lives near Minneapolis who's been definately feeding this fire also.

Welcome...
You are not far from me. I would also like to welcome you to check out the best homebrew club in MI. The PrimeTime Brewers in GR.
If you would like or need any help with anything brewing feel free to ask me. When I brew I will usually have several people over to help or watch so you are welcome to do that too.

I may just take you up on that offer!

Greetings from Reed City! FYI - There is a beer festival going on in Ludington on the 22nd! If you have some homebrew ready, they are having a competition and you can get some great feedback from the judges, or even win a prize! There is still a few days to get your entry to them.

First Annual Suds on the Shore Micro Brew Festival and Home Brew Competition

Maybe I'll see you there?

Probably not this year as the wife seems to have developed some kind of uterine parasite and I've already put her through a lot with my newfound hobby/addiction. I hate to keep rubbing it in. Awesome website! Next year...

Welcome from Holland!

Do you get your supplies locally? Siciliano's is a long drive for me, and I keep hoping that there's one closer that I just never knew about.

I always try and do things locally first if possible, and Siciliano's is only a 5 minute detour from my normal drive to work, so I've pretty much gone there exclusively thus far, sorry I don't think I'm going to be much help.

I always try and do things locally first if possible, and Siciliano's is only a 5 minute detour from my normal drive to work, so I've pretty much gone there exclusively thus far, sorry I don't think I'm going to be much help.

Well then you REALLY need to join the PTB club. We get 10% off anything brewing related at Sicilliano's. Steve (owner) is a great guy and always willing to help out a brewer. I would say that 99% of my brewing and my wife's cheese making money goes there. I only order online if it's something they don't have.

Latest posts

Back