Hello From Las Vegas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LVBen

Reaction score
I'm starting off with a few Mr. Beer kits and then I will move toward brewing with extracts and fresh hops. I already bought 2 5-gallon glass carboys, and after I accidentally banged them together, I still have one left. (Yeah, I'm only buying plastic from now on). I just ordered a capper and some caps, and I plan on buying lots more equipment, but just a little bit at a time in order to keep my $s/beer down. I've been drinking lots of microbrews lately in order to get a good collection of 22-ish ounce brown bottles. I plan on doing lots of ales, IPAs, stouts, and porters. Now to go buy some extracts, cleaners, and more equipment.

-Ben

Welcome to the madness....bwaahhahahhahahahahahaa.....:D

Nothing better than taking that first sip of a beer that you know you made yourself.

Enjoy!

Welcome to the madness....bwaahhahahhahahahahahaa.....:D

Nothing better than taking that first sip of a beer that you know you made yourself.

Enjoy!

Cool! I can't wait! I have about 2 weeks before I should pop open that first bottle, but it is hard to resist popping it open before it is adequately carbonated.

Congrats Ben and welcome! I am a Las Vegas brewer myself! I'd like to extend an invitation to our next SNAFU meeting held the second friday of every month at the Freakin Frog on Maryland Parkway. The meetings start at around 7:30pm. Its a great club with a lot of great brewers! Hope to see you there! :mug:

www.nevadabrew.com

Congrats Ben and welcome! I am a Las Vegas brewer myself! I'd like to extend an invitation to our next SNAFU meeting held the second friday of every month at the Freakin Frog on Maryland Parkway. The meetings start at around 7:30pm. Its a great club with a lot of great brewers! Hope to see you there! :mug:

www.nevadabrew.com

Cool! Sounds fun! I added it to my calendar. SWMBO gets first dibs on my schedule, but if I'm free on Feb 12, there is a good chance that I'll be there!

Back