Hello from KY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shrews824

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to stop by, join the forum, and introduce myself.

I have always had a fleeting interest in brewing beer. I've enjoyed "better beer" for about 15 years now, but never quite took the plunge into to homebrewing. I always found it a bit intimidating really. Well, I'm finally going to give it a go and I don't know when I've ever been so excited!!! Can't wait.

I enjoy and respect nearly every style of beer and have had the opportunity to try some very rare and exotic beers, but I have no delusions of brewing an Abbaye de Saint Bon Chien or anything like that anytime soon.

I'm here to take it slow, learn, and ask questions. So, if I ask some of the most elementary, redundant, or ridiculous questions you've ever heard let me apologize now.

Anyway, great to meet all of you and I look forward to getting to know each of you much better.

Feel free to holler at me anytime or offer suggestions or criticisms.

Cheers,
Scott

Heya! New to brewing here as well! Also new-ish to Kentucky (Covington). I just ordered all the moving parts for my homebrewing adventure based off a book and my uncles advice. If you haven't already, the book I am reading currently is How to Brew by John Palmer. It seems to cover everything you could have questions about!

Also, Where have you found Bon Chien here in KY? I used to have a regular plug for it back in Richmond VA but havent found it since we moved here!

Back