Hello From Florida

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StateRoad84

Reaction score
I've been lurking here for a few days after joining last week. I am a complete noob to home brewing and ready to jump in with both feet. After considering the size setup to go with, I decided on a 1 gallon setup. I ordered the Go-Pro 1 gallon setup from Northern Brewer with the Chinook IPA Kit. I guess that would be considered a partial-mash kit. I am planning on continuing with partial-mash kits for about 3 - 4 batches and then try an all-grain kit. I will leave my questions in the newbie section.

Cheers,
Thom
:mug:

Welcome from CT!! I started with 1 gallon batches. Had no idea what I was doing. Now doing 5 gallon batches. Still have no idea what I'm doing. But this forum helps for sure. And I'm having a ton of fun doing what I'm doing.

Welcome my fellow Floridian, lots of great info and great people here. Shouldnt be too long before you upgrade to 5 gallon batches. [emoji16]

Back