Hello from Eire!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mickey w

Reaction score
Hello from Co. Louth Eire. I grow up around here and we would make the odd brew usually a tea wine. Which was my first try after 30yrs. Didn't kill anyone so all is good! I have so much to learn I'm a cider drinker but I am chancing my arm at meads at the moment. I have a cherry, experimental black forest bubbling at the moment. A mushroom wine and a lemon and lime experiment when finished I will bottl1qe in 2liter plastic bottles and freeze for 24 hours then take the first ltr from each bottle and recycle the rest. Learning loads here daily so hopefully I will keep my self on the right path.
Mickey

I've been to Co. Louth, though just passing through en route from Cavan to the Dublin airport several years ago. I remember crossing this cool bridge there.

771 Drogheda.jpg

No, we were just passing through on the motorway, en route to the airport to catch a flight home. I don't recall seeing the church, anyway.

We were only in Ireland a week--we missed a lot. Hopefully, we'll get back there some day.

No, we were just passing through on the motorway, en route to the airport to catch a flight home. I don't recall seeing the church, anyway.

We were only in Ireland a week--we missed a lot. Hopefully, we'll get back there some day.
It's a pity but next time stay away from Dublin to expensive. And. Your only ever a few hours drive away anyway. North and North East full of history and culture and a few wateringholes

Back