Hello from Delaware

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smillz1521

Reaction score
The last few years I've really gotten a taste for smoking bbq and an online forum really helped me out in my beginning stages to get some creative juices flowing. The only issue is drinking the same light beer and limited craft beer at my liquor store for 12 hours waiting for a brisket/pork shoulder to get done.

I'm hoping that this thread will inspire me when it comes to home brewing. I've been really interested in trying it out, so I'll be doing extract brewing to start from an online kit, and hope to enjoy it enough to then dive head first into all grain brewing before too long.

Looking forward to interacting with everyone!

Smoking meats, brewing, and drinking beer are also my favorite hobbies (aside from fishing and snowboarding) Welcome !!!

Welcome from Georgetown DE!!
I am relatively new, 3 years brewing. I do 12 gallon all grain batches. If you want to check out the process in person drop me a line.
Eric

Latest posts

Back