Hello from Dayton Ohio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EitherOrEsq

Reaction score
Hi - I'm a new brewer in the Dayton Ohio area. I got a 5 gallon kit for Christmas and I'm loving it so far. I did an IPA last month. Since then I've built a immersion wort chiller and bought a secondary fermenter. Currently I have a 10 day old Belgian Trippel in the secondary. It's interesting watching it change colors. I'd brew more often, but I still don't have enough bottles saved up. Anyway, I'm loving this new hobby and looking forward to getting to know all of you and learning all I can.

Welcome. Ask questions if you have them. Ive been helped a ton here.

Howdy from the north coast! IPA's are always a good one to start with,imo. I'm gunna brew a partial mash NZ hopped IPA when I can wash the yeast from the first of 2 batches I did starting on Fat Tuesday. I got a second fermenter some time ago now so I can get an average of 11 gallons of beer going at a time. Or at least do another brew day in the same week or month.

Latest posts

Back