Hello from Darwin, Australia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JACT_AU

Reaction score
Hi to all from Top End, Australia! My husband and I have not long started brewing. We have sucessfully brewed (and drank half of!) our first batch of golden ale. Last weekend we bottled our first brew of hard ginger beer.

Hubby is pleasantly surprised how much interest Ive shown in the brewing process and has opted to buy me my own kit. So this weekend I plan to try a cider whilst hubby wants to try a Lager.

:mug:

Howdy from the Great Lakes! You'll find a lot of help & info around here. Besides food & pairings, wine,BBq, sausage & cheese making...it's all here! Enjoy! :mug:

Hi to all from Top End, Australia! My husband and I have not long started brewing. We have sucessfully brewed (and drank half of!) our first batch of golden ale. Last weekend we bottled our first brew of hard ginger beer.

Hubby is pleasantly surprised how much interest Ive shown in the brewing process and has opted to buy me my own kit. So this weekend I plan to try a cider whilst hubby wants to try a Lager.

:mug:
aaa

Welcome to the nuthouse of homebrewing. You will hear all kinds of stuff here. Some pitifully bad, some so-so, some good, but all in good faith. It's because we are such a mixed group, some complete newbs, others extroverts trying to gain a following. It's a crazy place. Just don't believe all you read. Have fun, and good luck......

Welcome from one newbie to another.....

Does gravity affect gravity? Would all beer be lite on the moon?

Thanks for the tip, Sudbuster and thanks all for the welcome. I'm sure I will see you all around the forum.

Welcome my friend. I'm pretty sure an Australian designed the first fridge to keep beer cold. :).

Best wishes to your home brewing career.

Welcome aboard!

Passedpawn, us Aussies really are a loveable bunch, so I'm told.

Dan, I think you're referring to the Coolgardie Safe and I think us Aussies were the first to drink their beer chilled.

Back