Hello from Cleveland

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

u81doughboy

Reaction score
Just a simple hello from a newbie. I just have to say that I love this forum and all that I've learned thus far. I'm looking forward to the day when I have enough knowledge to contribute something worth wild here.

I started with an extract kit from Norther Brewer, but feel already that I want to jump into all-grain quickly.

Welcome from just down I-77, what NB kit do you do? I stated with their Irish Red kit myself.

Nice to meet you. I'm in Solon myself.

My first brew was their American Wheat. I figured it would be perfect for the summer--if it eventually comes. :)

I'm over in sheffield myself. I do everything from kit-n-kilo to pb/pm biab, time & temperament depending. Make sure you understand the processes involved well before making leaps of faith. We can answer your many questions here, so don't be afraid to ask!:mug:

Welcome to the forum. I am just down the toad in Akron area. Like they said there are lots of helpful people on here so ask questions.

Also there is a pretty active brew club in Cleveland called SNOBs. And there is SAAZ down here in Akron.

Cheers

Brian

Thank you for all your input. I am thinking of attending an upcoming meeting of SNOB, if I can find the time.

Thank you for all your input. I am thinking of attending an upcoming meeting of SNOB, if I can find the time.

Welcome from Strongsville. SNOBs are great people. I'm a part of the SNOBs, the AHA and the Homebros Club from the Cleveland Brew shop on Lorain ave. I would check it out. Beats paying for shipping at NB and the staff are very helpful.

In Painesville here. There is Little Mountain Home Brewers Association that meets at Willoughby Brewing Company. Recently moved back from SC and have not had time to go yet. I didn't find BIAB any harder than extract myself. Made Biermunchers Centennial Blonde twice and another ale from things I had on hand. Brewing the Centennial Blonde again this weekend.

Bill

Back