Hello from Chicago!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EssFresh

Reaction score
Hey all,

Been lurking on this board for a long time. Decided to join cause I am looking for feedback on some brew set up logistics. Been brewing for 5 years, love trading home brew with locals.

- Stephen

Welcome to the board. I just started brewing last month. I am from the southside of Chicago. What was your best beer you brewed.

My best beer brewed? A Wheat Wine with Orange clover honey. Anymore I am just happy replicating the same recipe over and over.

Hi, I'm pretty new as well. I just moved to Evanston from Chicago a few months ago when I started brewing. I'd love to trade some brews with you, just as soon as I make some I can be proud of. They're all drinkable, some better than others but only one stood out so far, a rye PA. I have some coffee ale conditioning now with high hopes. I'll let you know how they turn out.

Hopefully you're not as new. I'm in Evanston as well and we meet at Prairie Moon on the third Thursday of the month to critique and exchange homebrew. Starts at 7.

Latest posts

Back