Hello from Central Washington

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My401Keg

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey there! I am not a home brewer quite yet but I joined the site to get some ideas and instructions for building a keezer to go in the home bar I'm building. Looking forward to pouring through your builds so I can treat my friends and neighbors to some good beer. Cheers!

Welcome from just down 82 a bit

There's some excellent breweries in the Big E. I so miss the restaurant at Iron Horse and those outstanding 'kimchee' burgers
I just moved here this summer so I’m still learning my way around. We’ve been to Whipsaw a few times and they’re pretty good. Someone gave us a gift card to another place but they just closed 😐.

Was just reviewing breweries in Ellensburg - most of the ones I visited pre-COVID lockdown appear to be gone. Looks like only Whipsaw and Iron Horse survived.

Should you venture down 82 be sure to stop at Varietal in Sunnyside. Better yet to drop in when a food truck is parked in the outdoor area.

Was just reviewing breweries in Ellensburg - most of the ones I visited pre-COVID lockdown appear to be gone. Looks like only Whipsaw and Iron Horse survived.

Should you venture down 82 be sure to stop at Varietal in Sunnyside. Better yet to drop in when a food truck is parked in the outdoor area.
Thanks for the tip! Ellensburg Brewing just opened up a few weeks ago, we’re going to let them get everything dialed in before we head in there.

Latest posts

Back