Hello from Canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

demonic2020

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been reading the forums for over a year now and I figure it's time I actually post. I've been doing a lot of brewing from kits but I've finally decided to give them up and move towards brewing from scratch. I'm in the process of building a kegerator, I'll post pics when it's done. If anyone knows of a good place in or near Edmonton Alberta to buy ingredients from I would appreciate the info.

Welcome!
The south side Winning Wines (on 111st) is widely regarded as the best place in town to get ingredients if you're looking to start all grain. I haven't myself yet as I'm still doing the kits but that's where I go to get any advice and materials I need. I believe it's actually one of the only places in town to stock fresh liquid yeast as well. I've gotten some grain there as I've hacked some of the kits I've done and noticed they had a good selection of grain as well as dry extract. I've also seen a good selection of hops in the cooler when I go get my yeast.
They have kegerator equipment as well but I purchased mine online at kegconnection and got good service and a reasonable shipping cost from them. Another option if you're still looking for stuff to build yours.

Good luck and welcome to the boards!

Back