Hello from Atlanta

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hxctomhxc

Reaction score
Hey all! I have been lurking on this site for a few months now but finally decided to take the plunge and sign up/register. I have a few brews under my belt and hope to put another one in the primary in the next couple of days. Without everyone's help here from this site I probably would not know as much as I do today. So thank you everyone for all of the information you have given me!

Welcome! Glad you joined. This website is a great source of info. Also, you might want to check out the groups on here. There is one for North Atlanta brewer's.

Also, consider joining a brew club - South Atlanta Brewer's, Final Gravity, Covert Hops... I'm sure there are plenty more!

Welcome again!

I'm from Rockdale County specifically, but consider myself from Atlanta. I have thought about looking up a few brew clubs. I would be the youngest person there so wanted to become more knowledgeable about brewing brewing before jumping right in. Thank you all for the welcomes!

Welcome!

I actually live outside of the perimeter but I work in Midtown so I'm downtown ATL all the time.

-Tripod

I would definitely be interested in brewing with you! I would really like to see how someone else brews and their style of doing things!

Howdy!! I live way on the other side of town up in Cartersville... one day I will make it down to Brewiz's place for a brewday!

Back