Hello everyone from Arkansas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harryh654

Reaction score
Hey everyone I was just introducing myself. I'm a new home brewer and it seems it has a hold on me like everyone else who tries it. I have been looking at the site for some time now and have found some very nice advice. So far I have made a Nut Brown Ale out of a starter kit from my LHB store, and I have a "Who's in the Garden Cru Belgian Wit" and "Victory Hop Devil IPA" in my primaries. I look forward to getting to know everyone in the Home Brew Talk community.

Hey Harry, what part of Arkansas are you from.

Welcome to HBT.

Oh wait I see you said that you have a LHBS. So you're either close to LR or Fayetteville?

Both actually. I am from and am now living in Little Rock but I am going to school in Fayetteville. What part of AR are you from?

Hey Harry!

Welcome to the forums and howdy from another Little Rock brewer. Fermentables is a good store and Mike there is pretty knowledgeable, but I still think I get my best advice on this forum. If you're interested the local homebrew club "Central Arkansas Fermenters" meets this thursday at 7pm at Boscos. They are pretty active and a good bunch of folks. More people are always welcome.

Terje

Latest posts

Back