Hello cider brewers (and others)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ItsRoz

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm Roz, I've been making my own cider ever since last year when I got a juicer on part of a random stint to get healthy.

I made two batches last year, tiny less than a gallon things and the end product entranced my friends and coworkers so much that I've begun doing it on a slightly larger scale.

I have a degree in biology and chemistry which has helped with a lot but I'm sure I can learn a bunch more by finally stopping browsing these forums and just becoming a member.

Cheers!

I think it's ironic that you got a juicer to get healthy and you're using it to make alcohol :D

I'll be making my first cider in a couple of weeks, so I may be hitting you with some questions. Welcome to HBT.

Cheers! I'm starting my own cider tonight...I've made EdWort's Apfelwein in the past but never a cider. Glad to hear you're using that juicer for some REAL good :)

Back