hello all

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robbies

Reaction score
hello everyone. as you can tell i just joined and very new to all this. to be honest i haven't bought the first thing yet. im still doing my research on what i need to start with. any and all help needed. hey maybe one day i can return the favor!! lol

I'm a researcher, and sometimes I spend too much time researching. My wife knew I was interested in brewing so she bought me a basic starter kit, one that included a fermentation bucket, bottling bucket, siphon, etc., and an extract with specialty grains amber ale kit. I followed the directions and the beer came out great! I made the jump to all-grain in about 10 months. Just getting that first beer under your belt is a big first step...you will learn more from brewing that first beer than all the reading you have done to this point...I say this because I didn't really know what the books were talking about until I brewed. Cheers!

seems like we may be the same...im a big researcher also...lol..i think im going to take the plunge this sat. there is a homebrew store close by and on sat after noon they give brewing demos. im going to attend and get what i need. at this point im trying to figure out if im going to get a brewing kit or just say the hell with it and start out either all grain. guess i Will make that decision on sat

Back