Hello all!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewfiles

Reaction score
My name's Ian, and I'm in the process of trying to re-launch a webseries, that used to be known as The Brewery Show, and was hoping to connect with other people who share the same interests in craft beer.

I'm an avid home brewer, although still stuck in the extract world due to space limitations, living in New York and all. Eventually I'd love to move over to AG, but for now, I'm sort of stuck.

Just posted a bigger post about the show mentioned above, in General, which you can check out if it gets approved :)

Cheers!

Assuming you mean brewing in a bag? I have not, but I'll read up on, because it's embarrassing to reply with "extract" these days, with so much availability of ingredients :p

There's nothing wrong with extract brew. I only recently started AG after brewing and being involved with brewing for probably 45 years. My parents brewed in the 60s with a 3lb can of Pabst Blue Ribbon Malt and 20lbs of cane sugar, no hops, no beer yeast.

Hi brewfiles,
have you heard about the brew-in-a-bag technique? It's a precursor to all-grain brewing without all the extra equipment, but you only use grain.

Assuming you mean brewing in a bag? I have not, but I'll read up on, because it's embarrassing to reply with "extract" these days, with so much availability of ingredients :p

You make beer!! That is awesome! Who cares how you make it!

You are here! That is awesome too!

Welcome and keep on brewing:rockin:

Back