Hello all

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrJinchao

Reaction score
I am in Illinois right now for school, but I come from Michigan. I only have one mead under my belt right now however I am working on a cider. I found this site today while surfing for information. I am mostly into the different varieties of meads and ciders. Now i read today, and see that I am going to have to brew this Graff everyone is talking about (stupid suggestion brewing). I like my beer hoppy and rich. Prefferably aged in a bourbon barrel! I like high alcohol brews, and learning that Michigan is truly blesses with microbrews, where Illinois is not. Looking forward to being here.

Welcome on board.. looks like the bug has already bitten you! You are going to find everything you need here, dont you worry about that :p

Whereabouts in Michigan are you from? And yes, you are right about Michigan beer! Illinois needs more beer people like you to improve the quality of their offerings.

Back