HBT Official Memorable Quotes Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEHEHE...Poetic or druck? You decide....

You can expect this to mesmerize and entrapp you and eventually fade away. It's a natural progression that will only serve to foster a deeper intimacy with beer. Dame Krausen will either consistently amaze you or frustrate you to no end but, either way she will always reward you with the most exciting of orgies once she intorduces you to her sisters. They are the beauty queens Ethanol, Ester, & Phenol. But be wary of that hot headed ***** Fusel, she's guaranteed to join the party when the room is too hot and she is certain to leave you confused forgetful, exhausted, regretful, and suffering.

And this gem about Yooper;

That is what she wants. Yooper speaks her language very well also. But, she too will mesmerize you. Just before she slap you in the head with a hockey stick. Which, ironically, is what Fusel feels like too.

You go Yoop !, Iam amazed you girls put up with all the boobs and snatch action anyway, you deserve a thread with some rump rangers and turd burglars:ban:

OK, this may be wrong, all wrong, but I thought it might get quoted sometime....not, so here I quote my pathetic self.:fro:

I don't change my light bulbs by hand anymore because I am worried the glass will shatter and cut my hand. So, I built a fully automated light bulb changer using 44 different parts I ordered from McMaster-Carr and bought on Ebay. There are photos of my light bulb changer in the DIY forum.

My next upgrade will be to have a light bulb monitoring system which will notify a central computer of the GPS coordinates of any light bulb which is not functioning correctly. A light bulb changing robot will then be dispatched to the coordinates of the faulty bulb and my light bulb changer will be employed by the robot to change the bulb.

I'm afraid my cats will damage the robot, so I added a high voltage shock system which will deter any cats from playing with the robot.

Some folks think it's overkill to have a fully automated light bulb system, but to them I say F*CK OFF, I do this because it's my ****** HOBBY!!!! :rockin:

Can anyone find any holes in my system?

Also I would like schematics for the light monitoring system if anyone has built one of these before....

The way I see it is that this is an important skill to have when there's a zombie apocalypse. When the survivors work out a way to have a colony that's zombie-free, there will be demand for fine beers, and if I can provide them, I'll become immensely wealthy, making money on the whole making my own beer thing.

Couldn't have said it better myself. And I'm :drunk:. :D

No, no, no. OMG, you killed Kenny. You bastards.

I won't let it die. If it dies, I die. Oh, the humanity.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just an *******. I am fat, and I still appreciate weight jokes. I'm callous, and don't care if I offend others. My motto is: If you can't take a joke, kill yourself.
I'll be over here lol'ing if you need me, and giggling to myself about Twinkie cakes.

I love the bold part the most.

It looks like EITHER, you have a bunch of hopscum crammed into the little space at the top of the carboy, you got a new fermentation going and that's new krausen, OR else Linda Blair just hurled pea soup green vomit into your carboy...I guess if you did the sniff test you'd be able to rule out #3...but if it is demon possesd vomit, you might be topping of the carboy on your own.

Wow, didn't know Revvy was turning into an anti-Zombie EAC... :D

I guess this is a hat trick for me today...

Written to Jonnio...

I don't care what your wife thinks, so long as you keep feeding me the meat"

In the interests of fairness, I will admit that I did a little creative editing to the afore mentioned quote....Just for the sake of Jonnio's marriage and 'cats probable heterosexuality I will now herein show you the quote in its true form...

I'd say something like "I don't care what your wife thinks, so long as you keep feeding me the meat" but Revvy would put me in the quotes forum again.:p

No no, the first quote was entirely accurate. This thread is, if nothing else, making teh funny out of context.

My 15 minutes haven't arrived yet, but you guys are lucky because you'll be able to say, "Hey, I knew StunnedMonkey way back when before he went nuts and killed all of those hookers with an antique teaspoon and an old stale Peep."

Back