HBT Official Memorable Quotes Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. Masturbation sounds sound like this:-

Slap slap.....Oh yeah!.....Slap slap.....You are the man!!.....Slap slap.....Give it to me!.....Slap slap.....oh! look in the mirror baby!.....Slap slap.....Oh yeah!.....Slap slap.....You are the one for me Shecky! Slap that harder!.....Slap slap.....Go Red Sox!.....Slap slap.....I feel the French in me coming out!.....Slap slap.....J'arrive! J'arrive!.........Slap slap.....Merde, shecky, I love you so!!!.....Slap slap.....hey! stop that!, i'm done!.....Slap slap.....Oh,OK Shecky darling, one more time for the Sox......Slap slap..........Slap slap..........Slap slap..........Slap slap..........Slap slap..........Slap slap..........Slap slap..........Slap slap..........Slap slap.....

Terrible, man, just terrible...

Are they concerned for all the women out there who, GULP, choose not to marry??? He must live in constant fear over no one protecting their precious poonaners from plundering by the general public.

Instant Classic. Protecting the Precious Poonaners!

Even if you don't want to brew something, you can always sit around drinking homebrew and playing with yourself.

Excellent advice! I'll be sure to remember that next time brewing just seems like too much work, but I still want to do something...enjoyable. :D

My sig:

Awesome drunk posting.

Originally Posted by Zul'jin
and i dont drink my homebrew green not alot just some to taste test. you gotta do that yall know cause youre in the hobby. If i was a alcholic i would be drinking it right out the ferenter like a walrus with a bucket.

Instant classic (poster will remain anonymous):

But don't you ever ****ing call me a liar again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or accuse me of being "misleading."

If I don't see airlock bubbling I don't see airlcok bubbling, several OTHER PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD HAVE SAID THEY DON'T OFTEN SEE AIRLOCK BUBBLING. So shove it up your ass!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah...this deserves its place:

Thanx. I hadn't followed the cleft of venus link. What a poetic term LOL

Somehow that strikes me as a great name for maybe a restaurant. Uh, I'll be dining at the cleft of venus tonight. I've heard the red snapper there is excellent. Never served over cooked, but always tender and juicy with just the right level of spiciness. They are all good, but you must try the Asian cleft of venus for something exotic. It goes excellent with a nice bottle of wine and some srawberries. :cross:

The overall direction of the thread was certainly a fail, but this quote is full of all kinds of win, regardless of who made it.

OB is right. That quote is an instant classic, made of win, and encrusted with win, with just a bit of win dust sprinkled on top.

Far as I'm concerned regarding that thread, while it was ridiculous for grown men to be acting like 5-year-olds, there's no denying that it was entertaining as hell, especially when the poster in question rattled off that huge-text screamy post. Pure awesomeness.

Now I am a little dissapointed that I skipped reading it... I kept seeing it pop up and thought "who the crap can still be going on about airlock bubbles?!!?"

It is entertaining in that paris hilton, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Michael Vick sort of way... you are embarrassed for them, but can't help but laughing.

Mine showed up in the last hour. Looks like it was left on the porch.

so did mine - I bet it was on the same truck. I hope he dropped your box and kicked it around a bit before setting my box gently on top of your leaky one.

Or, you could just brew better beer and then you wouldn't have to resort to such foul tactics :p

but foul tactics are easier than controlling fermentation temperatures during a hot summer

LMAO..............

Originally Posted by shek View Post
I just boiled with one gelcap of Gas-x and didn't have to worry about boiling over at all. I couldn't find unflavored Gas-x so it had mint flavoring in it, which I could definitely smell at the start of the boil, but I can't detect the smell now so hopefully it didn't impart a minty flavor.

mmmmm... minty!

:off:

actually had a cop pull his gun on me after coming into my garage at 1:00am on a monday morning during a late night brew last year after a monday night football game because of a public disturbance and I had two bags of unmarked priming sugar on a table in my garage next to pot pipe my friend left over.

Our favorite Troll (not internet troll, REAL one) is baaaack!!!!!

There's so much prime material in his latest thread...But heck this is prime;

And at work where i work we are all getting trained an HIn1 FLU VIRUS. the pig flu. I am like, i dont need to wash my hnads cause i didnt touch no pig peckers in there. there is not even pisgs is there. they live outside and the bathroom is inside and besides it aonlyhas a shower. and we wahs our boots there anyway. so they make me the trainer and i am gonna qauratine anyone who looks sick.

"cause he said pecker of course. :D

Back