HBT Fantasy Football League #2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which style of Draft do you want?

• Snake - Google it!

• Linear - Google the First find out 2nd!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Holly Moldy! I am glad to finally see that this is closed, up gonna be fun ordeal. Don't forget draft time is coming right around the corner. Stock up on your home, micro, macro brews for a great time of drafting your 2013 team. Can't wait now!!

Please remember that the Live Draft will be taking place August 4th, at 3:00pm EDT. If you can not make it please set you account to auto pick for you. The pick times are set to 60 seconds so please do some research on players because you will not have a lot of time, due to the fact we have 20 times per round!!!!

Oh, and a big thanks for all you wanting to participate. Shout out to you Punity for keeping the thread at the top of the list!!! Big shout more like Loud Yelling to Nizzle for letting me follow the first league and keeping the second above water!

The draft will be completely randomized for those questions. There is a poll up right now on a Snake or Linear draft style. Vote on it or don't... If you don't it will be snake!!

Had to promote it. The knowledge that there were 19 beers out there that had my name on it was to much to not to get it full.

Traveling Trophy? Let's hope this isn't the first or last of it's kind!!!! what about a traveling HBT Fantasy Football Trophy... Something small that can easily be sent in a 5 dollar pre paid, in a Stanley Cup fashion? Any takers. I think this may need to be consolidated with the first and second leagues on a highest total points???? Any ideas... or squash it.

Hmmm I do like the idea of getting to hoist a trophy year in and year out.

I knew you would Punity. One more thing to place on your mantel! To bad your mantel will be empty every year!!!! Ha.AHAHA

I am open to doing a league if someone wants to create another thread like this one. Not sure I love a 20 team league as that can be crazy, but still interested.

If someone does create another topic, if you could put a note here as well, that would be appreciated as my subscribed thread would catch it.

Thanks in advance. Very cool idea. Mixing beer and fantasy football.

Traveling Trophy? Let's hope this isn't the first or last of it's kind!!!! what about a traveling HBT Fantasy Football Trophy... Something small that can easily be sent in a 5 dollar pre paid, in a Stanley Cup fashion? Any takers. I think this may need to be consolidated with the first and second leagues on a highest total points???? Any ideas... or squash it.

I'm down for something like this. I'll send Punity pics of me raising the trophy amongst my beer winnings. It'll be beautiful.

Maybe make the traveling trophy a cup of some sort to consume your beer winnings from. I'll think more on this topic.

Will this be our trophy>

demotivation_poster_4.jpg

Thanks took a lot of dedication.

Yes back to this trophy. I like the idea of a cup something to drink your winnings from. A jewel encrusted chalice if you will.

whomever comes in last should be sent a dick sippy cup that can be past on as well as the trophy to the Champ(me).. heh

•Snake - The team with the first overall pick selects, followed by the team with the second pick, third pick, and so on. At the end of the first round, the team that just drafted (with the last pick in the first round) will have the first pick in the second round, as the draft order reverses until the end of the second round sees the team that originaly drafted first overall makes another selection.

•Linear - The team with the first overall pick selects, followed by the team with the second pick, third pick and so on. The draft order that is established in the first round will be the order that picks are selected throughout the entire draft. In other words, the order in the first round is used in all rounds and never changes.

Just wanted to remind all of you that the end of your season is coming up this weekend.

Just lettin yall know ive changed my name to better reflect your chances this season

Checking in. Will be in Italy. I hope the connection doesn't crap out on me. Set auto-draft, just in case.

How's McNabb looking this year? I've always liked him but haven't been following much this offseason. Hopefully someone doesn't take him before me

The Homebrewtalk.com second Fantasy Football Live draft has completed. Good luck to everyone.

Damn...missed the draft, but got a pretty good team out of autodraft...let the games begin, can't wait.

should be an interesting season to say the least.. i'm sure most everyone got a couple solid players, but the way the draft went.....who knows..

what i do know is that i'll be getting my box ready for shipping heh..

Back