HBT Fantasy Football League #2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which style of Draft do you want?

• Snake - Google it!

• Linear - Google the First find out 2nd!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just signed up...never used NFL network before...hope it's better than ESPN. Grandpa's Warriors for the win!

so the draft is a live draft, and on Aug 4th now.. correct??

want to make sure that i'm there to poach the hell out players..

and i finally got around to getting my draftsh!t organized finally, be afraid people..be very afraid..

so the draft is a live draft, and on Aug 4th now.. correct??

want to make sure that i'm there to poach the hell out players..

The live draft is set for Sunday August 4th, 20013 @ 3:00pm EDT. Please plan on being online for this event.

Ill be working that day, however i think im on nights so i should be able to make it a noon whoohoo

whaaaat, you talking crazy if you think you're scoring all that "ale booty"! i gots some sleepers in the midst...

This looks so awesome! There's no way I could make the live draft...can I set up a list and have it draft automatically?

I missed the the #1 league but I'm in on this one!

Let's hope nothing else bad happens to my Patriots, we're already spread thin as it is.

This looks so awesome! There's no way I could make the live draft...can I set up a list and have it draft automatically?

you can pre-rank your draft in the "my team" section, other then that, i wouldn't be surprised that those of whom don't do that will just receive the top seed at that given time..

you can pre-rank your draft in the "my team" section, other then that, i wouldn't be surprised that those of whom don't do that will just receive the top seed at that given time..

Yep. Auto-draft really bugs me.

Teams end up much better than they would have had their drafters been present, ime. Some owners in my local began leaving their teams on autodraft after noticing the trend. It's kinda annoying.

Or you get Matt Stafford and Darren McFadden first two picks ala me last year trying to draft from work in a work league. Stupid crap internet.

Or you get Matt Stafford and Darren McFadden first two picks ala me last year trying to draft from work in a work league. Stupid crap internet.

Those were my exact two first picks in a league last year.... :eek:

Lucky that i was able to ship them off plus some other low players for Lynch and Rice while picking up Wilson.

But I was already in a deep hole so the remainder of the season was dedicated to making sure my boss was crushed every time we met and I kept him out of the playoffs.

Will the league manager please randomize the draft as soon as you can. I like to strategize and do some mock drafts well prior.

Anybody against that?

i dont object i get drunk and click on players names i can ryhme with.......is that strategy?

i dont object i get drunk and click on players names i can ryhme with.......is that strategy?

Its all about picking players that can be turned into good team names. This seems like a comperable strategy though too

Will the league manager please randomize the draft as soon as you can. I like to strategize and do some mock drafts well prior.

Anybody against that?

Yo.

15 minutes before the draft, please. :D

Yall are more serious about this stuff than most of us In the first league. Half of us don't even watch football. We're in it for the beer.

Football, Beer, and the occasional brown chicken brown cow this is life.

(snip)

Sweet, got in as the 19th spot(maybe 20th now that I look again). Looking forward to playing with you guys!

-Eskimo Brothers

Id like to let you all know i enjoy IPA, IIPA, Trippels, Stouts, just so yall can plan accordingly :D

Back