HBT Fantasy Football 2014 #2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent my beer for this league, and in the league I started. I understand where you are coming from with your rant, but maybe you should read through the thread and look at post #338 to see that my beer was received.

@finsfan...could you please update the op to show I sent beer. Thanks.

done, thanks for reminding me haha thats exactly why I ask everyone to make sure I have the first post updated. simtra was excellent!!

@talldan you didnt mention you were sending me a bomb! :eek:

I should have mentioned this earlier but I started a medication recently in which I "cannot" drink while using. This lasts for 6 terrible months! I still plan to enjoy a brew or two a week, but drinking will be extremely limited. I only ask that anyone who still sends winnings do not send all IPA's. I wouldnt turn down a heady but a twelve pack of IPA's might take awhile to get around to haha. Just thought I would mention that after Dan let me know one was on the way. Dan, if you sent all IPA's I will still take it. :D

@talldan you didnt mention you were sending me a bomb! :eek:

I should have mentioned this earlier but I started a medication recently in which I "cannot" drink while using. This lasts for 6 terrible months! I still plan to enjoy a brew or two a week, but drinking will be extremely limited. I only ask that anyone who still sends winnings do not send all IPA's. I wouldnt turn down a heady but a twelve pack of IPA's might take awhile to get around to haha. Just thought I would mention that after Dan let me know one was on the way. Dan, if you sent all IPA's I will still take it. :D

Bomb? That's what we all agreed to send, right? I might have been trying to make up for the fact that it took me three months to ship. :eek:

Really sorry that I waited so long to send now and sorry to hear about the medication issues (and whatever condition caused you to need to take the medication). There's at least a few IPAs in there, but some of the other stuff will do just fine aging for a bit. All of the homebrew should be good for a while, I think, but that will test my bottling practices. Usually everything I put in a bottle is consumed within a week.

Bomb? That's what we all agreed to send, right? I might have been trying to make up for the fact that it took me three months to ship. :eek:

Really sorry that I waited so long to send now and sorry to hear about the medication issues (and whatever condition caused you to need to take the medication). There's at least a few IPAs in there, but some of the other stuff will do just fine aging for a bit. All of the homebrew should be good for a while, I think, but that will test my bottling practices. Usually everything I put in a bottle is consumed within a week.

Medication was voluntary and not necessary for good health, but something I have been thinking about doing for awhile. Its certainly not anything serious. Thanks for the well wishes! I will make sure I mark your home brew as yours and get good feedback when I get around to them. Its been too long since I had beer mail so very excited for tomorrow!:rockin:

Please add me to the non deadbeat pile, You'll be getting mine soon, had some busy months getting married and house buying is leaving me know time for beer. I guess its a love hate thing.

Please add me to the non deadbeat pile, You'll be getting mine soon, had some busy months getting married and house buying is leaving me know time for beer. I guess its a love hate thing.

Those are better excuses than what I have. I'm just lazy, mostly.

Not a problem at all man. Congrats! Ive been busy with a lot of life changes myself as well, i completely understand.

Anyone know why I cant edit the OP now?! I just went to update the list since Talldan had shipped, but I cant seem to edit anything further back than this month....

I'll be sending mine soon as well. We have recently gotten some decent offerings in my area so I'll be gathering up and shipping next week. Sorry for the delay :(

I'll be sending mine soon as well. We have recently gotten some decent offerings in my area so I'll be gathering up and shipping next week. Sorry for the delay :(

No Worries!

I just spoke with Austin and he has confirmed that we cannot go back and edit posts that are over so many weeks old. I will just be occasionally updating the shipped list in a new post from time to time when a few more have shipped. Just an FYI.

Cheers all! Cant wait for Foosball to start back up and get this going again!

Not sure if everyone here got the email, but apparently NFL.com has reactivated this league for the 2015 season already. I will begin to contact everyone in the next couple months to see if you want to participate again and will be making changes as needed. Cheers!

And, with his fist pick of the 2015 HBT #2 league, Barley Bob selects Kevin White! Of the Chicago Bears!

For anyone who is interested in staying in this league (and shipped their winnings), please PM me ASAP. Those who I do not hear from or did not send winnings will be removed from the league.

Thanks and good luck this season!

At this point we had quite a few no-ships. Unless I hear from the following pretty soon about getting beer sent, I will be removing you from the league.

@darthcitra
@brewser_
@wetfoot
@brewcephus
@stompingclover
@california_craftbrew

If there is a spot ill join up on this league and make yall rue the day......

Maybe he's gonna open a gyro place?!?!

He would make a killing

Assistant professor at kstate. I've never been to Kansas, so I assume you already met over a tin of baked beans cooked over buffalo chips during the evening roundup of covered wagons?

Sounds like you have been to KS!

Tomorrow night!

elf.jpg

EDIT: I just realized this is the old dessicated carcass of last year's league.

Latest posts

Back