• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Haul of Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tontochris

Reaction score
Cleaning out Shenandoah Brewing Company in Alexandria, Va. I found a cluster of older kegs, without spears, any and all will go to a reasonable offer.

They are as follows:

3 Half Barrel Kegs
1 Half Barrel Rubber Keg
1 100 Liter Keg
4 50 Liter Kegs
1 20 Liter Keg
1 15 Liter Keg
3 10 Liter Kegs

11 Soda Kegs (Pin Lock)

The soda kegs I am asking $25 for. These don't have tops and none of these have been cleaned or sanitized, so it's all as is. I'm willing to ship, especially if you're interested in more than one thing, but pickup would be an option as well. PM me for pictures or a phone number.

Thanks for your time.

Your box is full, interested in pictures and more info on the soda kegs. Located right outside Philly so I could possibly pick up tonight or tomorrow if interested. Thanks.

Do you happen to have photos of the kegs and a description of their condition? Specifically I'd like to see the 20L, 50L, and all the half-barrel kegs.

Hey guys, just signed up for a premium membership so my inbox is no longer full, if anyone wants a picture or anything just drop me a PM with your phone number or email and I'll shoot one over to you.

Back