Happy IPA Day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeadyKilowatt

Reaction score
Raise your glasses and bow your heads in respect for the hop- it's IPA day!

Actually, pretty much every day is IPA Day in my house, but today it's extra-important to wet-hop my brain! To not do so would be disrespectful. :cross:

Happy Hoppy IPA day bud! cheers :mug::D

I've got a sixxer of Sierra Nevada Torpedo, and a 24 of Stone IPA and Hoptimus Prime which is the best my local grocery has! (Not that I'm complaining, I celebrated a lil early last weekend with Founders Centennial, Dogfish 120 minute, and Bells Hopslam)

Got my 6 pack of Stone Ruination, 6 of Bear Republic Racer 5 and a bomber of Deschutes Hop in the Dark! I'm excited :)

I had no idea there even was an IPA day.

However, I sent the wifey to get me beer today. She knows the one or two beers I buy normally, and guess what she got?

New Belgium Ranger IPA. Score!!

Will toast as soon as I get off work tonight :)

You can't really get Deschutes or New Belgium here in New England that I have noticed but thoe were two of my favorite brewers (really dug the NB 1554) when I was in Phoenix for ten years. Never had Hp in the Dark, OR Ranger IPA, and I've never had any beer rom Bear Republic but I think that will be remedied when I move out to San Diego in the next year'ish.

What I really wish is that the IIPA I have in my primary was ready to drink....:D

It's a party for sure!!!

Even gonna eat some crickets... wash em down with the rodeo clown :)

IMG_1178.jpg

You can't really get Deschutes or New Belgium here in New England that I have noticed but thoe were two of my favorite brewers (really dug the NB 1554) when I was in Phoenix for ten years. Never had Hp in the Dark, OR Ranger IPA, and I've never had any beer rom Bear Republic but I think that will be remedied when I move out to San Diego in the next year'ish.

What I really wish is that the IIPA I have in my primary was ready to drink....:D

That's awesome. We share very similar tastes...

the text message went as follows: "Please get me beer today. Ranger or 1554."

I kid you not! :rockin:

HAHA! Niice, yeah the 1554 seemed to have that nice hoppy profile with a great malty character. Good stuff! Now I need to figure out why you guys get it in NC and we don't in NH! Sweet taste in beer!:tank:

Latest posts

Back