Happy Birthday Yooper!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez, what's the deal, Yoop??? Didn't you, like, celebrate one of these here "birthdays" about a year ago...and you think, like, maybe you're gonna have another one? You trying to catch up to us old farts, or what???

Anyway, another HAPPY NATAL DAY ANNIVERSARY to you. Will Bob make you a cake???

glenn514:mug:

This guy will be at your place around six tonight. Send Bob out on errands. :D

temp8.jpg

Wow- thanks!

Hugh_Jass just "bumped" an old birthday thread- I didn't even earn a new one this year. :D

Just kidding, of course. Thank you for the reminder that I'm even closer to 50 now (48 today).

Bob asked me what I want to do for my birthday dinner, and I want my Texas favorite foods. So, it's raw oysters at one place for appetizers, followed by my favorite BBQ at a different place. All I need to balance that out is a dozen tamales from the "tamale lady" in town.

And good beer. Lots and lots of good beer. Life is good. :mug:

Happy Bday

I was going to send you this as a gift but didn't have your addy

229219_1974264632937_1132693917_2309321_3825335_n.jpg

Wow- thanks!

Hugh_Jass just "bumped" an old birthday thread- I didn't even earn a new one this year.

If you got a new thread for each of your birthdays, the only more populated thread topic would be airlocks. :p

I keed, I keed.

Enjoy your day.

<marquee behavior="scroll" direction="left"> <font size="5" color="DarkOrchid">Happy Birthday Yooper!</font> </marquee>

<br>

birthday_beer.jpg

P.S. Don't get too crazy.... it's a full moon tonight ;)

Happy Birthday, Old Lady.

Wait- Erm, Um, that's right, today is the day you catch up to me.:eek:

Nevermind the Old Lady part. Just have a happy birthday.............

Happy Birthday! That Texas B-Day dinner sounds awesome!

Maybe I can get Bob to take a cellphone picture and I can text it to you, so you can be jealous of all the fresh oysters I'm going to suck down! I'd bring you some, but I think they wouldn't stay fresh long enough for the long ride home.

(Did I say that right? Cellphone picture and "text" it?)

Anyway, thank you ALL for such wonderful birthday insults, er, wishes.

It makes getting older almost tolerable. :mug:

Happy B-day Yooper! You wear those 36 years well. You don't look a day over 35.

Happy Birthday! Raising a glass of Yooper's oatmeal stout. It was brewed five months ago and is just getting better with age.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394310159.817093.jpg

Let's not forget the Yooper today. I didn't see any other threads...

29_year_old_birthday_cake_post_cards-r4f9157ebf6bd4982970e5737c45b4877_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg

Happy Birthday!

Um, remember that whole "I'm not having a birthday this year, as I am 50 and that sucks and I want no acknowledgement of it!"? I'm pretty sure I mentioned that to you once or twice, or three dozen times. :D

But, ok, thanks for the nice birthday wishes. I have to laugh when I think about this thread and how it's been used for the last few years. I've been around this forum for a long time. I probably need to get a life.

But first, I'm going to get a beer! :mug:

Um, remember that whole "I'm not having a birthday this year, as I am 50 and that sucks and I want no acknowledgement of it!"? I'm pretty sure I mentioned that to you once or twice, or three dozen times. :D

But, ok, thanks for the nice birthday wishes. I have to laugh when I think about this thread and how it's been used for the last few years. I've been around this forum for a long time. I probably need to get a life.

WHAT? I saw earlier in this thread that you're in your mid 30's. Don't lie about your age, you aren't 19 anymore....

You may have said that but I have a bad short term memory. I also tend to ignore rediculous things.

I had you covered with the cake. You didn't have to put the number out there. I really didn't expect any less though. You're no BS and everybody obviously respects that. Are you gonna make it to 50 beers today? I know that was your goal;)

Back