Happy Birthday Yooper!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday! Did you see your shadow? Oh, wait, wrong holiday. :(

Hope you have a wonderful day! :ban: :mug: :ban:

Happy Birthday!

DSCF0210.JPG

I'd like to wish a happy birthday to my favourite transvestite rapper gangsta pedophile serial killer in the whole world!!!......And Yooper too! :D

Happy anniversary of your bloody, screaming entry into this world! Let's hope your exit is just as exciting! (and hopefully not real soon)

Happy birthday, and thank you again for all your wonderful contributions here. Your writings have been invaluable in my meager attempt to brew :) cheers

Happy Birthday!

DSCF0210.JPG

OMG. That picture. I'm fat and drunk. I'd be a bit offended, but it sure looks just like me and I don't even remember that happening! I remember going to that brewery with you on that tour, but everything else is a wee bit foggy.

Everybody, thanks so much for the birthday wishes! We left beautiful Rockport, Texas this morning are are currently freezing in a nasty thunderstorm in BFE Arkansas. The best part of my birthday was running out of the motel in a downpour to get a great big helping of fried catfish and hushpuppies. I think I'm in a dry county, but it ain't dry in my motel room!

Thanks all. I really appreciate all of you. You made my night. :rockin:

Latest posts

Back