Hands up who has got their arm stuck in a corny..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fat elbows? I’ll admit, I was a little worried the first time I reached way in there but it came back out.

Fat elbows? I’ll admit, I was a little worried the first time I reached way in there but it came back out.
i prefer "muscular".
normally its a tight squeeze but today i wasnt lubed up enough evidently..

I got used it after awhile
20180722_212137.jpeg

Or adapt this design to suit cleaning kegs. I just got together the materials to build a bunch of these at different sizes for washing beer bottles, wine bottles, growlers, etc.

LOL! I've hade one of those "chamois' on a stick" for my carboys for over 15 years now.

For bottles, I use bottle brushes (I have 3 sizes) with the ring cut off an again, used as a drill bit.

Another tip: I insert the wire brushes into a sturdy plastic tube so the wire does not scratch the bottle opening while spinning.

WHY would you need to stick your arm all the way in a corny?
Do you stick your tongue on frozen flagpoles too?

View attachment 580523

FYI: There was a show that exposed how they did this "trick". The pole had a hole in it and they used a vacuum cleaner to suck the air out (of the pole) that made his tongue stick to the pole.

Back