Haier 7.1 Keezer build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pulfson

Reaction score
First post in the DIY section.

Just bought a 7.1 cu chest freezer from Costco and I'm working on turning it in to my very first keezer. It probably won't win any awards in the beauty section but she will be full of beer, and most importantly, she will be mine!

I'll be posting updates on the keezer and other brewing shenanigans on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/100062837@N03/sets/72157635129481372/

Let me know if you have any tips and tricks, or give me some heads up about any pitfalls with this model or keezers in general.

Building the collar out of 1x6 redwood and planning on putting 2 regular faucets and a stout faucet on the right side of the keezer. As it is in the garage I'm not sure how much I will care about the looks of the keezer rather than the functionality. I'll be filling (and buying) my first kegging setup in about two weeks when my California Common is ready to make its debut.

Latest posts

Back