Guinness Gas in Houston

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burp

Reaction score
Hey Guys -

Looking to put 2 Nitro mix taps in my fridge (Guinness and Boddintons - YUM).

Does anyone know where I can get my high pressure gas bottles filled here in Houston?

you specifically want Beer Gas, not straight nitrogen. beer gas is pre-mixed, and should be easier to find.

Holy cow, an ancient thread is revived and posts get deleted all in the same day.

I'm actually curious what type of places would carry beer gas as well. Eventually I might want a nitro tap.

Back to the topic at hand, I realize there are spots that pull up via google. Looking for real world experience/feedback on good customer service/prices for beer gas in Houston.

I did a goggle search and this was all i could find in your area for you. i do not have personal experience with this company as i live about 4 hours away. with many beer gas places i would think that they would want you to use their tank, which would require a deposit. they may also request that you return the tank within a certain time frame. i know one company by me in fort worth does not like to have their tanks out for more than 2 months.

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=beer+gas,+houston+tx&fb=1&view=text&latlng=2474604305136838891"]Beer Gas Co[/ame]

9125 Airport Blvd # A4
Houston, TX 77061
(713) 947-3636

Back