Group Buy in Chicago #7

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone want to do a split on black malt or roast barley? I don't want very much so I'd need a lot of interest in a small amount of hours. PM if so.

does anyone want to do a split on black malt or roast barley? I don't want very much so I'd need a lot of interest in a small amount of hours. PM if so.

wernerherzog, remember, the sacks are split in 2,3,4 or 5 ways only. btw, it's nice to see you back on HBT.

Bill, don't mean to jump the gun but ... do you think we'll have grain by the end of the month?

jmg727 said:
Bill, don't mean to jump the gun but ... do you think we'll have grain by the end of the month?

Historically it has taken about two weeks after the close of the group buy to collect payment and then get the grain delivery. With as many people as we have in this buy I don't see how that could change.

We now just need a mobile version of the grain buy site.... Talk about enabling and malt pushing...

oh man. starman would probably be forced to move in with one of us if he could order through a mobile app.

We now just need a mobile version of the grain buy site.... Talk about enabling and malt pushing...

On the nerd phone, i think I just picked up a quarter from a 3/4 split but now its showing a 1/4 sack.

Using the IPhone HBT app, I was able to clink the link and sign in & order on my phone.....may be bad news in the future.

geckholm said:
Using the IPhone HBT app, I was able to clink the link and sign in & order on my phone.....may be bad news in the future.

Same here. I bought my first sack from my phone.

thanks neopol! If you wanted to try it we could even split down that share, I just wanted to get some to try it out myself! Let me know.

thanks neopol! If you wanted to try it we could even split down that share, I just wanted to get some to try it out myself! Let me know.

Appreciate it thanks..I'd easily use a 1/2 experimenting...1/4 is cool with me...if I like it I'll go full next buy....

would anybody in the group buy object if we asked everyone to pitch in a cumulative total of maybe $25 extra so I can buy some burgers and brats for the guys who will be helping out with the crapload of splits? I figure it's going to take us at least 6 hours to do all of the splits. The least we can do is feed them. Is that cool?

would anybody in the group buy object if we asked everyone to pitch in a cumulative total of maybe $25 extra so I can buy some burgers and brats for the guys who will be helping out with the crapload of splits? I figure it's going to take us at least 6 hours to do all of the splits. The least we can do is feed them. Is that cool?

Very cool

Wernerherzog said:
oops. So is everyone sure they don't want or need any black patent or roast barley?

Last buy we did a 4way split on black and roasted barley.
I'd be down for a1/4 of choc but I have way to much black already

absolutely

bmason1623 said:

What is that, like $0.50 per user to make the guys doing all the work happy? Hell, make it a dollar and get some beers too!

What is that, like $0.50 per user to make the guys doing all the work happy? Hell, make it a dollar and get some beers too!

well I intended on supplying my home brew but I guess the secret is out that I am the world's worst brewer. Maybe I should buy them some beer too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back