Group buy for Used 5 Gallon Ball Lock Kegs $25

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if there are any more left in the second round I'll take 3...this is what I get for taking a lunch!

YIKEs... Walker was right Pay Pal has hit me with 14.85 in Fees.

Box of Rain if you dont mine it was 3.20 fees on 100
for 50 it was 1.75

-=Jason=-

Round Two CLOSED:

50 Kegs

jeffmeh in for 8
cox8611 in for 4
ezzieyguywuf in for 2
bull8042 in for 4
Stimulus in for 4
longke in for 4
IrregularPulse in for 2
Khan in for 4
strat_thru_marshall in for 2
celticcolorado in for 2
gunner65 in for 2
Toasted678 in for 3
cfonnes in for 2
midfielder5 in for 2
xerotime in for 3
foxrunner in for 3

total:51

-=Jason=-

Not true. If you send money from paypal balance or from your bank account, there are no fees.

If you use a credit card, even the gift will have fees associated, but you get to pick whether you or he pays those fees.

I should have said there were no fees when I sent him $$ via gift.. but yeah you are right there can be fees via gift..

I had no idea these would go so fast....

If there is anyway for a Round 3 I'll let you guys know.

-=Jason=-

If anyone backs out slash if there is a round 3, put me in for two more. Just got approval from the SWMBO (damnit shoulda asked earlier)

payment sent in for 2 as "payment owed" from my paypal acct [not a credit card]// hope no fees-- if so, let me know.
thanks Jason.

I didnt know about the fees until after I sent it.

Same here. I put mine in as goods, with credit card pymt.

Rather than trying to cancel a payment and whatnot I'd rather just do another small payment as gift if necessary to keep it simpler. Let me know if you want me to tack on a gift to make things right.

How do we pay the fees? Is there an option to select?

When you send a payment, choose the personal tab for sending as a gift. Then, if you use a credit card, there will be a checkbox for you to choose to pay the fees. If sent from a bank account or your PayPal balance, there are no fees with a gift payment.

That's $100 bucks to you my friend!

I picked up the fees because I imagine driving back and forth with a car full of kegs as a pretty huge pain in the ass.

Flomaster said:
Round Two CLOSED:

longke in for 4

-=Jason=-

Payment sent. Selected sender pays fees.

Thanks for running this! I understand its going to take a while to package and ship to 20+ people - let us know when to expect the package!

Cheers

When you send a payment, choose the personal tab for sending as a gift. Then, if you use a credit card, there will be a checkbox for you to choose to pay the fees. If sent from a bank account or your PayPal balance, there are no fees with a gift payment.

Thanks.

Payment sent! No fees.

Back