Greetings to all from Mandeville, LA...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vonZwicky

Reaction score
I've only been lurking about this site for a short time, but the inspiration that I've gotten from all of your ideas, photos, and videos has been invaluable to me as I work towards putting together my own brewery. Thanks!

I've got the brewing bug, and I think that realizing my first 10 gallon batch of all-grain is only going to make matters worse. :) I hope to share some of my experiences along the way, and look forward to your input as this endeavor progresses. Cheers! :mug:

Thanks, Hawgbranch. You're right, the brewing scene is alive and well here. I've had the opportunity to sample many of the local flavors (homebrew & commercial), and I dig 'em!

I dabbled in homebrewing (extract kits) several years ago, and am just coming back to the hobby. I'm bound and determined to start up with all-grain this time around, but some might say I'm going about it bass-ackwards. It looks like I may have my keezer draft system up and running before I even boil my first wort. I guess I'll be keeping it stocked with Abita until I start knocking out my own brews.

welcome! wish i were back home, i'd come across and brew one with you. i had never met anyone nor realized that anyone brewed in the new orleans area. not till i left, anyway. oh well. happy brewing :)

Hello Im New to this site (not to Home Brewing) just checking it out. I live in Goodby.. Hope this site is all everyone says it is. Thanks

Latest posts

Back