Greetings from Vermont

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andreas

Reaction score
Hi,
I just joined this forum today. I'm located in northern VT and have found that my cellar is perfect for brewing lagers during the winter. In warmer weather I brew ales and also like to make "Sturm" -- it's a fresh wine served in the autumn in Austria, which brings back memories from when I lived there. (I think that my first beer was a "Gösser Spezial" when I was 17.)

Right now I have a Bavarian-style lager in bottles (dwindling supply!) and a Roggerbier in primary on lager yeast.
Prost,
Andy

welcome to the site!! there is a wealth of knowledge here, i am a NOOB. been brewing for almost a yr and this site has everything you could want.(even the hidden smarmy replies by Revvy!!.......sorry rev...lol) welcome aboard!

Welcome Andreas,
Check out our group, HomeBrewTalk Groups - Yankee Ingenuity . It is a chill group of people and we get together, brew, eat, drink & talk beer. We don't have a date set for our next get together, but it will be enjoyable. There are some brewers up in your area that are members, so that might be an easy way to meet them.

-Hippie

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!
I'll check out the local group mentioned above, thanks.
-Andy

Welcome to HBT - YES- Hippie is right that the YankeeIngenuity group is a chill group of homebrewers..

Look forward to meeting you at the next get-together..

Man, so many brewers in Burlington! I knew there was a reason I moved up here. We definitely have to have a get together sometime.

Have any of you ever been to American Flatbread in Burlington? Went there the last time I went to visit my bro. The house beer was pretty good.. I had a nice citrusey IPA, and probably some of the best pizza I've ever had

Welcome, Andreas!

Back