Greetings from the city of brotherly love!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drunkenlogic

Reaction score
Hey all, sitting home sick with pneumonia and bored out of my mind so I was surfing the web for homebrew info when I stumbled across HBT. After skimming around the site I thought I'd join the forum. My name is Dan, I'm from outside of Philadelphia, a city with a variety of great beers and breweries. I've been interested in homebrewing for over a year now, but just brewed my first batch a few weeks ago. I can't wait to see how it turns out. I'm pretty excited to have a new place to kill time as well as learn a lot from everyone on the forums! Cheers!

Where about exactly? I'm from south jersey but work all over the main line. Once you're feeling better we should grab a pint and talk home brew

I'm Just outside Lansdale, about 30 minutes (assuming no traffic) from Philly as well as the main line. I'm always up for meeting new people to shoot the ****.

Welcome, I am down the road if you want to check out an electrical all grain system. Also, there is a good home brew store in Pottstown - Weak Knee.

I'd love to check out the all grain system, maybe next time your brewing a batch I could. Pottstown's just a quick shot down 422 for me. I go to Keystone Homebrew in Montgomeryville, wasn't aware there is one in Pottstown. I may have to check that out also.

Weak knee is new, just been around a year. They are a good group and have great prices. Been a while since I been to keystone, but Weak Knee seems to be cheaper.

http://www.weakkneehomebrew.com/

Might brew next Wednesday, next weekend I will brew wont be till end of July :(

Glad to have you on the forum. I'm a noob (noob= newbie) too. I'm over the river in New Jersey. There is really no questing these guys and girls can't answer. Be open minded and respectful and you will learn much from this community. Happy Brewing.

If I may, there is one more morsel I have for you. Read the Sticky Threads, they are located at the top of the page after you click on a forum category. They have some of the best info on brewing I have found anywhere.

Philly Native gone to Clearwater eh? I'd say if your going to leave home moving to the home of Phillies training camp is a pretty sweet gig!

Latest posts

Back