Greetings from STL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayhawk79

Reaction score
Hello all. I've been using this website for roughly a year and it has been tremendously helpful. I've never needed to post anything as I haven't had anything to contribute and all of my questions have been asked/answered by others. Now I'm at a point where I would like to post and thought I'd start with this introduction.

I've been homebrewing with increasing frequency for ~2 years. Like most I began with kits from the LHBS. I was never satisfied with the results from the kits and after brewing 3-4 extract batches on my own I decided to go all grain. This past fall I built a Countertop Brutus style system like the one posted by JKarp. I've since brewed 5 batches on it and learned a great deal. I'm a chemist by training and trade and therefore enjoy the science of brewing as much as the art of it. Thanks to all that have contributed so much to this website. It has been a truly valuable resource!:mug:

Latest posts

Back