Greetings from Southern NH

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevo155

Reaction score
Hello all. I'm a somewhat new homebrewer. I had tried a couple batches a few years ago but stopped when I was obviously doing something wrong. Started up again this year after listening to hundreds of hours of podcasts and reading forums. I've done 3 batches so far this year with good results. A sweet stout, a vanilla robust porter ( Jamil's recipe ), and an Irish Red Ale. The red was my first endeavour into all grain brewing. Sure did add some time to the brew day but it was fun ( and less sticky than doing extract ). I just bottled a couple days ago so hopefully it will come out great.

Hello, and welcome back into the fold of homebrewers!

Yeah, all grain definitely extends your brew day quite a bit, but if you're enjoying the process, it's all good. I used to think of all-grain as a hardcore, esoteric approach to making beer...now I can't imagine brewing any other way.

Anyhow, welcome aboard and don't be shy about asking questions or contributing to discussions. You've stumbled into a great community here.

Back