Greetings from Santiago, Chile

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLubbert

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is José Lübbert and i am a noob brewer. I've brewed about 5 times all grain recipees and i've read and seen a lot of good things on this forum so i just joined... So that's pretty much it.

Happy brewing everybody =)

Welcome José! I've always wanted to visit Santiago, and the rest of Chile. Maybe I lived there in a past life, who knows?

How is your springtime down there? Any particular brews in your future?

Welcome!

And man I wish we could give you our impending winter and take your impending summer. Have a good one!

Or some of that blue corn & sweet potatoes y'all have down there. Good stuff,man. Welcome to the addiction forums for HB'rs.

Welcome José! I've always wanted to visit Santiago, and the rest of Chile. Maybe I lived there in a past life, who knows?

How is your springtime down there? Any particular brews in your future?

Hey nebben!!

Spring here is great! Best time of the year but a little anoying because of all the pollen flying around...

Now i have some amber ale on fermentation (i have 2 5 gallon batches, one i just made yesterday, and the second one has been on fermentation 15 days)

I am a big fan of beer, that is the only alcohol beverage i drink, and i plan to make a microbrewery in the future so i want to compare with the same beer just for the moment (to know if i am improving you know)

And for now that is what i´ve been doing...

Thanks for the replies guys. Hope to make some good friends in this very friendly forum

Cheers :mug:

I have to admit from my own experiences here that this forum is on the cutting edge of home brewing. It's the best place to be!:mug:

Back