greetings from podunk arizona

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewmasterpa

Reaction score
just getting started on this site, have been brewing since early november, fell in love with it. started out with one mr beer kit, then got 2nd fermenter, then stepped up to 5-gallon, then shortly after moved on to all-grain. have done 3 all-grain batches and none are ready to consume just yet. working on my first lager right now. having a problem stabilizing fridge temp, gotta get a love controller and wire it in. make all my own recipes from scratch. cant wait to try em. catch yall on the flip side! :rockin:

ive got probably 10 mr beer batches, and 8 5-gallon extract batches under my belt, and im starting out with all grain, and have done 3 so far. im just a brewing junky. btw, i found out how to make the mr beer stuff taste good towards the end. it involves not following the instructions that mr beer gives you, nor using their yeast.

Podunk? Does that mean your house is made out of plywood & cardboard?? :D

Just kiddin...(I know him)...welcome to HBT!!! Lots & Lots of very good information here!

Kug :mug:

Welcome for Sierra Vista.

Lot of zonies here. Makes sense I guess..........high alcohol consumption is the only way to survive summer here.

Welcome! Can I say that? I'm new too. I registered about 3 weks ago but haven't been on much.

I live over in Avondale and I'm making the jump to AG this weekend. Brewing a Scottish Heavy 70/- in honor of the Cards going to the Super Bowl for my first AG batch.

Back