Greetings from Paris, Tn

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhawk

Reaction score
Hey all. Joined up here earlier in the year but haven't posted much yet. Just thought I'd stop by and say hi.

I have not been brewing long. Right now my second batch is in the fermenter. But batch #1 turned out really great and hooked me so it looks like I'll be sticking around. Planning on cleaning out the garage and setting up a more permanent workspace soon.

Anyway, hi. :)

Welcome. My family is all from Gibson County. My father's mother lives in Trenton and I have uncles living in Dyer and Humbolt. My mother's mother grew up in Paris, TN.

Welcome fellow Tennessean!

Here is the Tennessee thread that most of us are in if you want to say hi. :mug:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f45/misfits-brewing-science-248791/

I'll do so, thank you.

Welcome. My family is all from Gibson County. My father's mother lives in Trenton and I have uncles living in Dyer and Humbolt. My mother's mother grew up in Paris, TN.

I think I have a few distant aunts and uncles (on my mom's side, the Martins) in Trenton. They're originally from Lake County - that's over your way. I need to take a day and make a trip over there. It's been awhile. My dad's side has lived in Paris since the 20's.

Welcome from Sparta.

Thanks. :)

The 20's is probably when my dad's side of the family moved into trenton. Everyone was a farmer back then. My grandfather owned a gas station and drove an ambulance for a long time. I haven't been up there in quite a few years, but it's changed a lot since I was a kid.

Welcome to the forum! Hope your second batch comes out as well as the first!

The 20's is probably when my dad's side of the family moved into trenton. Everyone was a farmer back then. My grandfather owned a gas station and drove an ambulance for a long time. I haven't been up there in quite a few years, but it's changed a lot since I was a kid.

Welcome to the forum! Hope your second batch comes out as well as the first!

Welcome to the Forum! Not originally from Tennessee, and I really don't even know where Paris,TN is. Good luck with your brewing station and hopefully you can join some of the rest of us Tennessee brewers when we get together.

Latest posts

Back